Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I've considered

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    selling everything ..and getting an RV...and just roam where ever I want to go...I'm tired of lawns..housework...repairing and replacing etc..I know RV's require upkeep too...but not as much as a house..AND if you don't like your neighbor...just load up and roll on down the road..a gypsy, a hobo, that's meeeeeeeeee....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is exactly what I would do if I won the lottery!!! As much as I think I would love to own a home...traveling would suit me just fine!!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    same here sis *L I cant stand my neighbours around me if only i had an RV to travel

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, but on the other hand, it's so White to own a RV. You know what I'd like? A log cabin. In the woods. Equipped with a BOB (Twin Peaks, remember) and all. And no one around for miles.

    But then I always think: what if I have a heart-attack? Or get bitten by a poisenous snake? Or attacked by a love-sick bear? Ambulances so rarely go into the woods (after the incident with little red riding hood and all)... I'd die and they would find my body years from now. All mummified and shit. Partially eaten by stray dogs perhaps...

    Maybe you should just burn your shed, get rid of all the junk in and around your house and start painting and woodworking, missy!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FLEA MARKET!!!!!!...and the dump..I have ten bags of crap in my suv..and I'm off to the dump.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To The Dump, To the Dump, To the Dump Dump Dump...HiYo Silver, Away

    I love Flea Markets, Yard Sales, and yes even Dumpster diving on occasion...

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found you a cheap used RV, even has room for your ATV...

    redneck18 thumb

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That one is *so* cool! How much do you think it'll cost? Looks pricey.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Steve and I have always planned that when we retire we buy an old bus and do it up as a mobile home and tour around the country side towing the 4wd behind us...just so we can use the truck to get to those hidden hard to reach spots where the bus just wont go.

    But I'd love to have a house of my own..plant some really deep roots and make my neighbours move away from me.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I made 175.00 on Saturday selling stuff I was going to throw away...nobody bought the "good" stuff...that would be anything over 20 bucks...LOL...the eople on each side of me and across the walkway were a hoot...I had so much fun..if I hadn't sold anything it was worth it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •